From: "Kimber Gardner" <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 8:06 PM
Subject: Accessing photos and attaching them to texts or email

Hi All,

Would someone be so kind to explain, step by step, how I can access
pictures I took with my phone? I want to take those pics and attach
them to text messages or emails, yet I can't seem to figure out how.

When I open the photos I see a message that says camera roll 16 then
at the bottom of the screen are the choices album and photo stream.
But I can't see how to get to the individual pictures. Neither do I
see how, when writing an email how to attach a picture.

Any help is much appreciated.

Kimber