From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2018 12:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: The iOS MyChart App is VoiceOver Accessible

Hello All,

I am delighted to let you know that the MyChart app, for iOS is completely
VoiceOver accessible.  From the sign-in screen to reading test results,
VoiceOver users will have total access.

I was using the web browser to access my accounts but, since downloading the
app, I would never consider using the Desktop again.

Just so you know, I strongly suggest that you do not permit the app to access
your location as, apparently, it is a super power hog.

Okay, the app info follows my signature.

Enjoy and Stay Healthy,

Mark

App Name:  MyChart

Description

 Use your existing MyChart account to manage your health information and
communicate with your doctor on your mobile devices, including Apple Watch.

With MyChart you can:
. Review test results, medications, immunization history, and more . Stay in
touch with your physician . Manage your appointments . Upload health and
fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in
self-tracking programs . View and pay your bill . Access your family's health
information

You must first create an account through your healthcare provider's MyChart
website. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support
accessing your existing account, contact them directly or visit their MyChart
website for more help options.

Have feedback about the app? Email us at mychartmobilesupp...@epic.com.

What's New

Jan 31, 2018
Version 6.0

Added full support for the iPhone X, including Face ID. Enable it from the
Account Settings activity.
Other miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

Information

Seller Epic Systems Corporation
Size 48.3 MB
Category  Medical
Compatibility

Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Languages

English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish

Age Rating Rated 4+
Location This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can
decrease battery life.
Copyright C 2017 Epic Systems Corporation Price Free

App URL:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mychart/id382952264?mt=8