Hi Michael,

The Jambox has been discussed a lot on here and it may be of value if you
search the archives and do a bit of reading.

In short, the website where you update the Jambox is not accessible or at
least it's extremely difficult since a few people on here claimed they can
do it. I am a pretty experienced Jaws user and I could get some of it done
with the Jaws cursor, but the final "Sync" button I could not find even when
a sighted person tried to tell me where to look.

As far as turning it on, you should probably charge it over night, most
manufacturers recommend that. There is a on/off slider on the right side
where the micro USB and 3.5mm jacks are. If you slide it up instead of down
(it's sort of springloaded) it puts the Jambox in pairing mode.

The 3 top buttons are pretty self-explanatory, the volume up is in the shape
of a Plus, the volume down is a Minus (horizontal line) and the big round
button gives you your battery level, it also is the answer and hang up
button when a call comes in.