Yes, this is Iphone related.  Does anyone on this list have and or use the
Bose Soundwear Companion?  What I Want to know is do you use the Bose
Connect app that it asks you to download and if so, what does it do and why
do you need it?  Terry my husband couldn't get passed the "I agree" button,
but you can pair your phone to them with no trouble.  I just wondered why it
should be used.  Also, I know there are things you can do with it like make
it tell you what the battery status is and things like that.  Anyone know
where there might be an accessible users guide?  Thanks much.  On a side
note, I plan to use mine with Aira and predominately on my iPhone.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com
KINDNESS
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.
-- Lao-Tzu