It just all depends on what your preferences are. A vibrating battery
pack lets you check it in a crouded situation when its too loud to
hear the tones or in a meeting where making noise is distracting for
everyone in the meeting.
Those are a couple of reasons a vibrating one might be a good thing.
Teresa☺

On 3/23/18, Esther Levegnale <elevegn...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> [...]
>> pack. These lights can also indicate when the battery is being charged or
>> when it's charging something successfully connected to it.
>>
>> The vibrating and beeping battery is certainly heavier and larger than
>> others which may hold more power. However, 15000 MA is enough for multiple
>> charges of an iPHONE and other accessories. More than enough power for
>> most circumstances where you'd need it. Since the battery vibrates in
>> short pulses to indicate the level of charge, you can know how full it is
>> and adjust plans accordingly. If it vibrates four times in a row when the
>> button on it is pressed, you have over seventy-five percent of total
>> power. If it vibrates twice, you have fifty percent or less remaining. It
>> also vibrates to indicate when you plug it in to charge. This way, you
>> will know for certain that it's charging and not find out later that the
>> power brick was loose or something had gone wrong with the USB cable. No
>> more finding out when you most need it that your battery pack has no
>> charge or far less than you had thought.
>>
>> The other circumstance this battery helps you to avoid is when you think
>> you've plugged something in to charge from the battery but actually
>> haven't done so correctly. Perhaps, you're in a rush and want to charge
>> your iPHONE in your pocket while it's not needed. When you successfully
>> connect it to the battery, you'll receive an audible or vibration
>> indicator that the batttery is charging what you've plugged in. This can
>> be very useful when you're charging accessories such as headsets or
>> Bluetooth keyboards which don't indicate when they're charging in a
>> detectable way for blind people.
>>
>> Another very nice thing about this battery is what it doesn't have in it.
>> Namely, a damned useless flashlight. I've had situations with other
>> battery packs where they've lost a lot of their charge due to my
>> unknowingly having activated the flashlight in them. "Why is your bag
>> glowing?" Is a question I've been asked more than once over the years. Not
>> so with the battery from the Harbolt company.
>>
>> Those are the reasons I bought one and would buy another if they're still
>> available when this one starts to ware out. Hope that helps other people
>> decide if that peace of mind is worth the admittedly higher price.
>> Provided you have good upkeep habits and keep a regular battery charged
>> up, you can certainly get by with an ordinary pack. If that's your choice,
>> get one with more power than you think you'll need so there's some
>> available should you forget to charge it. Your iPHONE certainly will
>> vibrate and beep to let you know that it's charging and this can at least
>> tell you that the battery is capable of charging other accessories which
>> aren't as forthcoming with their battery status.
>>
>>> On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 6:02 AM 'RobH.' via VIPhone
>>> <viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>> Ok, hate to ask - why do we need a vibrating battery pack?

>>> HTH