We're not looking for a new phone, but from time to time it's good to check on what's out there. It's interesting to take a look at the different phones to see what they are like.

Arlene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 4:35 PM
Subject: RE: question about the iPhone X

Unless you absolutely need a new phone now I would absolutely wait until this fall to see what Apple is offering. If anything the iPhone X will most likely be offered for a lower price. We are half way between the last phone release and the next and as I said, anybody who doesn't need a phone because maybe trhe old one quit completely or it was stolen or lost or something like that you might as well wait.