Sorry, I just realised you said you tried with IE and Firefox. I just tried 
this with IE 11 on my Windows 10 laptop and it worked just the same.

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Sieghard 
Weitzel
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 9:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Can't Log-in To Apple ID

Hi Mike,

I have 2-factor authentication enabled and I just went to 
http://appleid.apple.com and I had to click on no sign-in button or link at 
first, I was directly taken to a page where once it loaded I found fields to 
enter my Apple Id email and password, then there was a “Remember Me” checkbox 
and the sign-in button. As soon as I activated it my iPhone sprang to life and 
said that somebody was trying to sign in to my Apple Id from a device near 
Prince Rupert and I had an “Allow” and “Don’t Allow” button. When I tapped 
“Allow” a 6-digit code was displayed and on my computer were 6 edit fields, 
each for one digit. As soon as I typed in the first digit focus jumped to the 
second digit field and so on and when I was done I was logged in. I was using 
Google Chrome for this on a Windows 10 laptop with Jaws 2018.
Let me know if you continue to have problems, if you also have Jaws I might be 
able to help you via the phone/Jaws Tandem.

Take care,
Sieghard

From: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 8:51 PM
To: VIPhone <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Subject: Can't Log-in To Apple ID

Hi All,

I updated my iPhone to iOS 11.3 today, but in trying to avoid activating that 2 
factor verification / 2-step verification I turned the damn thing on!  Well, no 
matter what I do, I can't get the sign-in page to open from the,

https://appleid.apple.com

website so I can turn it off!  I click on the, Sign-in link, & nothing happens. 
 I've tried with Windows 10 / IE11, Windows 7 / IE11 & Firefox, but still I 
can't log-in!  All I get are options asking me if I forgot my password or 
create a new account.  I had Apple accessibility listening in, & he couldn't do 
didly squat!  Okay enough of my ranting.  Does anyone know of any way I can get 
logged in to turn this 2-step / 2-factor crap off?!  I have to do it through my 
computer, according to Apple!  All help will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks 
much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end 
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to