Hi list,

I am unsure if I am getting old and is the reason I cannot remember how to do
the following or if it is on by default. I thought that there was a rotor
setting while typing that if you typed a word which had a emogy that the rotor
selection would make you aware of this. However I cannot see that rotor
selection. I could type the word smile and I do not see there are emogies I
could use. Is there a way I could turn this on or am I mistaken. M

If someone could help me I would sincerely appreciate it.

I hope my question made sense the way I wrote it.

Again and help would be sincerely appreciated.