Hi, I hope this will help you.
My husband did have to help me set up my original fit bit flex two, many of the
areas when trying to use this app are not accessible to us. I myself, will not
buy another fit bit, I have called him several times and try to explain the
situation to them, but many of the items have not been fixed and I am not sure
why.
I will probably not buy another fit bit, but will try and save my money or ask
for an Apple Watch for my birthday or Christmas.
I don’t know if this helps
I do exercise, but is more of an interested to see how it works and how it
records my exercise I mow mostly do it for fun, but if you are more serious
maybe the app on the iPhone for health might also help you. If you take it too
serious, it might not be really enjoyable.
Hope this helps you.
Peggy

Peggy Sent from my IPhone.