Oh wow! Sorry to hear about the battery problem. I’m also curious to know what
the improvements are that you would like to see. I’m really glad it can be used
independently to access whatever you put in there. I wouldn’t see writing an
essay on it either. 14 sell display just wouldn’t lend itself to reading an
essay for one thing. But I could see it for meeting notes and shopping list
etc. Just I wish it had maybe 20 sales. I would pay a bit more for a few more
cells. Oh well.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone