Huh, I had no idea there was a “Wal-Mart Grocery App,” why in the world would
Wal-Mart have two different apps that essentially (I assume) provide similar
functionality? I don’t doubt you Roger, I’m just quite surprised.

It was a few years ago when I installed the WalMart app on my iOS devices, is
this “WalMart Grocery” app something relatively new?

Anyhow, my apologies for convoluting the thread.  But, I still find the WalMart
app very, very accessible and quite convenient to use.  I’ve gone to the web
page and, while it is true that the site is accessible, I just prefer the
vanilla WalMart app.

- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- "With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another."
- German Aphorist, Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

On Apr 20, 2018, at 2:26 PM, Roger Frischenmeyer <thejayhawk...@sbcglobal.net>