Hi, the only starting sound I get is a small beep, but that’s only when it’s
plugged in, when it’s not plugged in it doesn’t make any noise when I restart
the phone and or the other sound that I hear and it’s plugged in is it vibrates
before the voice starts. And when the screen locks the sound I get is a
clicking sound I don’t know what everybody else gets sort of like a door locking

Sent from my iPhone