Anna et Al,

My plan was to download the .brf onto my Mac, unzip it, and copy the unzipped
file to a Braille Edge that I now have. I must  not be unzipping correctly
because when I go to open the file, one of two things happens.  (1) I get
either a message that says "no item" or (2), there appears to be a file but
there is nothing in it.  I say there appears to be a file because when I use
the appropriate commands I get told I am at the beginning or end of the
wordless document. I have copied some .txt files onto the Edge and opened them
successfully.

I would love to use BARD but don't know a way to transfer the unzipped BARD
file to my Edge -- I use BARD constantly to download audio books onto my
stream.
Come to think of it can I download a .brf onto my Victor and copy it from that
sd card to the card in the Edge? Or will Victor render the .brf file as
unintelligible  to the Edge?

Sandy