Below is a recipe that was scanned with Seeing AI Document scan.  This was on
an iPhone SE using the Fopydo Scanning Stand at its normal height of about 11.5
inches.  Seeing AI shares the file as an HTML document, so it was opened with
FireFox and I copied and pasted it into Word as is:
Seeing AI had one scanning error, the word continue was messed up.

Following this scan is one done with the latest KNFB Reader version 3.0.
Notice the difference in formatting between the Seeing AI scan and the KNFB
Reader scan.
The recipe is titled sunstruck Fudge, a recipe my wife and I came up with based
on a recipe that was supposed to be Sees Fudge that used chocolate chips.

*The Seeing AI scan:

"SUNSTRUCK" FUDGE

Ingredients

4 1/2 cups sugar

1 large can evaporated milk

17.6 ounce Trader Joe's Pound Plus 72% dark chocolate bar. imported from Belgium

7 oz. jar marshmallow cream

1 tsp. vanilla

1. cube butter cut up into pieces
2. cups chopped nuts

Directions

Break chocolate into pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Place this bowl
inside a larger bowl that has hot water in it. This will slowly melt the
chocolate. Add to the chocolate: marshmallow cream and butter.

Place sugar and milk in a tall-sided sauce pan and bring to a boil. Then conun
boiling for exactly ten minutes. Stir the mixture quite often and watch
it because tends to boil over.

Add this mixture to the chocolate and mix well. Stir in the nuts and vanilla.
When it begins to get stiff, pour into a large buttered pan-a Jellyroll type
pan, 9x13 glass dish works fine.

Let set 24 hours in cool place. Cut into squares.

  *   KNFB reader version 3.0 scan and saved as a PDF.  I opened it with Adobe
DC on my computer and pasted it into Word as is:
Note: KNFB reader did not get the title of the recipe which is at the top of
the document.  It put the date as the first line when exported as a PDF.
Also the phone was never moved on the Fopydo stand, so both apps had the exact
same view of the document.

May-13-20181-15-25.pdf
Ingredients

4 1/2 cups sugar1
large can evaporated milk
17.6 ounce Trader Joe's Pound Plus 72% dark chocolate bar, imported from
Belgium
7 oz. jar marshmallow cream
1 tsp. vanilla

1 cube butter cut up into pieces
2 cups chopped nuts

Directions

Break chocolate into pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Place this bowl
inside a larger bowl that has hot water in it. This will slowly melt the
chocolate.
Add to the chocolate: marshmallow cream and butter.

Place sugar and milk in a tall-sided sauce pan and bring to a boil. Then
continue
boiling for exactly ten minutes. Stir the mixture quite often and watch it
because it

tends to boil over.
Add this mixture to the chocolate and mix well. Stir in the nuts and vanilla.
When it begins to get stiff, pour into a large buttered pan a jellyroll type
pan, or

9x13 glass dish works fine.

Let set 24 hours in cool place. Cut into squares

"The secret is not to make your music louder, but to make the world quieter."