OK, to help those who have struggled with the Seeing AI app's Product
identification, I tested it on a can of LeCroix sparking water. There is no
label, so you cannot use the seam as a location hint for the bar code, but have
to just turn the can until the beeps begin.
I started with the iPhone about 18 inches from the can, and when the beeps
started, I slowly moved the can closer to the iPhone. When it got between 4 and
6 inches away, the product was identified. That took no more than 10 seconds
and I think less.
I then tried it on a carton of heavy cream.
The first try, came back with product not identified. So I tried again and made
sure the side of the carton where the beeps had happened was straight on and it
worked. Again, I started about 18 inches away until the beeps started.
After the identification was made, I flicked right to the more info button and
double tapped, and got this result:
Darigold Whipping Cream Classic 36%, Heavy

Keep product refrigerated. For best quality, use within fifteen days after
opening. Especially for sauces and whipping. Farmer owned. Your local dairy.
Since 1918. This milk comes from cows not treated with the growth hormone-rBST
(According to the FDA, no significant difference has been shown between milk
derived from rbST treated and non-rbST treated cows) . Ultra-pasteurized. Thank
you for choosing Darigold. What is ultra-pasteurization. Ultra-pasteurization
is a process similar to regular pasteurization that simply uses pressure,
higher heat, and a shorter period of time. The product is then packaged on
special very clean filling machines. The high heat process and clean packaging
environment significantly extend the freshness period for milk and other
products like heavy whipping cream. No chemicals or preservatives are added to
the product as part of the ultra-pasteurization process. This advanced
technology extends the shelf life to 60+ days (the shelf life for regular
pasteurization is 21 days). Once the carton is opened, it is best used within
fifteen days. Grade A. A gluten free product.

On frozen dinners, the more info button usually gets all the nutrition info
plus cooking instructions for both regular ovens and microwaves.
So, for me, the slightly slower time compared to an ID Mate is well worth it so
I can save my money for more important purchases.
Just my two cents worth,
Richard