Hello All.

When setting up my I phone 5, all my Apps were backed up to my Mac. However,
when I opened the audible App, for some reason it kept reverting to the
Audible.com App which is for the US. So I deleted app, downloaded App again.
The same problem. So does anyone in the UK know what has happened to the
Audible App please?

Thanks in advance.
Kawal.

P.S. I'm using my Essys to write this so if there are any errors please excuse.