Hi,

    Don't have the exact link just now, but if you go to aira.io (or, maybe,
aira@io) (hope that is right!) you should find a link to joining the pilot
scheme. Not sure if it is still open though, as I seem to remember that there
was a deadline.

Hope it works out for you, Sandy.

Sent from The dark side of the moon