Thanks a lot, David. This helped a lot.

Regards,

Alexandra

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Goodwin" <guidedogow...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: Listing only free apps in app store

If you use the rotor to navigate the charts and category pages by
Heading, you will find that Paid, Free and Top Grossing lists are still
there. If you simply flick right to browse the page, you have to go
through all 100 apps in the Paid list before you reach the list of free
apps, and then another 100 flicks to get to the Top Grossing ones.

Hope this help.

David