Hi Reggie,

Whether you can get buy with only an iPhone you should know and it almost
sounds like you already answered it since you said you never use your Mac Mini.
I personally don't think an iPad will give you that much more in terms of
useability, definitely it would for a sighted person or somebpdy with partial
vision which is still useful.
An Apple Watch is primarily designed to be a health/fitness device, yes it
gives you notifications and you can even make phone calls with it, sent a
brief, already provided answer to a text message or use it for Apple pay, but I
doubt you would find yourself trying to send lengthy messages and so on. If you
have home automation devices it can also be useful.
For me personally a PC is essential, for one thing I have my retail business
and need to use Excel on a daily bases as well as my Windows-based point of
sale software, but I know even if I were retired and would primarily do web
browsing, emails and so on I would not want to miss a PC. I have been using an
iPhone for almost 10 years now and consider myself a fairly advanced user, I
love how easy it is to do certain things with certain apps like Sonos for
example, maybe quickly check my bank balance or the weather etc., but I can't
stand the inefficiency of composing any sort of longer text whether it's an
email, writing a long note, a letter and so on let alone trying to use a
spreadsheet which many of us find useful even for personal applications. Yes, I
can use a bluetooth keyboard, but if I use a keyboard why on earth would I not
want to use a laptop or desktop with Windows and Jaws where writing and editing
text is so so easy. Also, I can almost guaranty that I would leave very
profficient iOS users in the dust when it comes to web browsing, maybe filling
out some online form, doing my online banking etc.'
If you have time and you don't mind the inefficiency and if it doesn't drive
you nuts then maybe an iPhone is OK, but there is a reason why people like
myself, Jonathan Mosen and many others who work or want to be efficient and
fast use a computer. I have not touched on the issue of costand I'm sure
somebody will point out how expensive Jaws is and all that. Yes, if you have to
buy it for the first time it is expensive, but if you own it and have kept it
up-to-date then I don't consider $120 every two years for a software
maintenance agreement expensive, it is $5/month and if it is not money you want
to spend then you can always learn/use NVDA. Apparently Narrator is also
getting another big boost with the Windows 10 fall update and it is quickly
becoming a viable option for a basic user just as Voiceover is on the Mac, all
you have to do is press Control+Windows Key+Enter and it starts up.
Ultimately everybody has to choose what works for them and while asking what
you asked is totally OK and it will result in different people giving you
different opinions you are in the end the best judge of what works for you.

Best regards,