A little time ago, I asked a question on this list re a word I had read as one
of the clues in an
April 2013 puzzle in Seven Little Words.  The word was astrovolcano.
I received only one reply and that was from Bill Garrick who suggested that,
perhapsan astrovolcano
was a burst of light from outer space: akin to  the Arora Borealis/Australis:
a very good
suggestion but, I think, one, for all its merrits,  was wrong.
Upon further research, it seems to me that BlueOx who are, I believe, the
developers of the game,
made it up as I cannot find that actual word in Google.  The closest I can get
is stratavolcano, the
type of volcano that was, and, I think may still be, playing merry hell in
Hawaii!
BTW:  the solution to the astrovolcano clue is Alaska's Katmai, a nature
reserve and bear/bison
preservation area.

            Jewel