Nene, the keyboard has an pplications key, though we're not sure exactly what it's called but I'll tell you the order of the keys that change other keys. Across the top of the keyboard here's what the keys are without any other key punch to modify them. The very bottom left corner key will change the top row of keys. The accent key plus that left bottom button works like your home button and will take you out of whatever you're doing.1 plus the bottom left button becomes your down screen brightness button. 2 does the upscreen brightness. 3 plus the left button appears to brings you back to page 2, no matter where you are it brings you back to mail. If you're in an app it will close it, and if you hit it again it will go back to the icon you have on top of the screen, for us it's mail, but it won't open the icon, very much like the home button would do. 5 with the left key, it switches input modes, such as imogi I might not be spelling that right, and for another mode english u. s. 6 we're not sure about this one. 7 wil pause and play. 8 seems to skip when you're playing something so possibly fast forwarding. 9 mutes and un mutes. 0 turns the volume down. next is iphen that turns the volume up. equals doesn't seem to be doing anything. The next key on the right of that left key is control, and going to the right of control, that's the options key, to the right of options is the comand key, then space, to the right of space is slash, then backslash, then left arrow, bottom arrow, right arrow and up arrow which is above the down arrow. going from the right bottom of the right side of the keyboard, going up you have the right arrow key in the very right corner, next one up is shift, and above that is enter, the next key up is delete, and the top right corner is equals. and This is what you've been waiting for, above all the keyboard keys you'll have a slider, slide to the right and you're keyboard is turned on. Continue on over to the right edge of the keyboard and you have the usb charging port. just to the left of the on/off switch is a little button you push to pare the keyboard, it will pop numbers up in the device you're trying to pare up too. Just type that number in and you're pared up. The control and options key held down together will do certain things such as, for example while holding down the control and options key and tapping the spacebar opens whatever app you're on. I don't know how this would work with fingerprint identification, but when you're on the home button, the control and options held down with tapping the 8 key will be like tapping your home button. There's so much you can do here, so since we mainly use the phone more than the keyboard we don't know quite all you can do with all of this. For the person that asked about the f-5 it doesn't seem to have it. We're thinking this keyboard wasn't designed to be used with a desktop, not that you couldn't but we did everything we know to do, but that f-5 doesn't seem to be available.

Arlene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nene" <est...@sky.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: bluetooth keyboard recommendation

Hi, if this keyboard doesn't have the function keys, what command to turn on/off voiceover, as it does with command key plus f5?
Thank you,
Nene

-----Original Message----- From: Arlene
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 8:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Yup, the black webb has the number keys at the top of the keyboard where
number keys usually are, and these number keys double as controls when
you're listening to audio and video media, such controls as  play, rewind
and so on. It's a true apple keyboard so it doesn't have the function keys
that you would have on a window keyboard. This keyboard was designed to work
with the ipad mini, but it works so well with the se phones. We mainly
navigate on the screen with our fingers, but really like using this keyboard with the phone. It's a very sturdy keyboard and is about the size of an ipad mini. The things we like about it, the on and off switch, if the keyboard is
off, if you accidentally touch your keyboard it won't wake it up. For
example if you had the keyboard close by you at night,  and I want my $400
clock to just tell me the time, I just slide the little power button on, and
then you just use your back and forth arrow key so your $400 clock and
calendar can tell you the time and date from the clock and the calendar and
if you wake up enough to read email and get other notifications and more.

Arlene