Sandy!  If you are on "the dark side of the moon" how is it that I am recieving
your emails?  If radio and light waves can't get through, what kind of waves
transport emails?

        Jewel

From: 'Sandy Tomkins' via VIPhone
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 10:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Introducing Astreos: universal access to the cosmos

yuma,
Your app sounds absolutely gorgeous! your presentation of it was absolutely
excellent! I shall try and download the beta version a little later today. I
think, we are only just beginning to explore the possibilities 3-D sound
skates. thanks for creating something so beautiful and immersive.

from Sandy, in Ireland.

Sent from The dark side of the moon