From: 'Donald Moore' via VIPhone [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: 17 August 2018 18:02
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: The Chewy.com app?

I downloaded it this morning, and I'm real impressed.  They mention it on the
web site, all the comments I saw were positive, so I put it on my phone and
added a bunch of stuff to my up-coming order.  It was really easy and
intuitive.  Also they've got a search area which they don't have on the web
site.  I was able to find and order one of the garden flags for my dog as well
as toys.  He'll be so pleased! <grin>