I have a question concerning what appears on the App Switcher screen.

On my mini Ipad, when I open up App Switcher, it not only has the apps that are
open listed at the top, below that, it shows most, if not everything, from the
control panel and right below that are my docs and at the bottom it will always
list three apps that I have most often used for easier opening.

On my SE phone, nothing appears on the screen except the open apps. How can I
both get the other options to show up on my phone and, if I choose, stop them
from showing?

Thanks.

Vicki