If you are looking for a great meditation ap I recommend insight timer. It has
the option for both silent self directed meditation and guided meditation. I've
been using it for quite a few s years now and have been very satisfied.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone
The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go
on.—Annie Proulx