I totally agree with you. I haven't seen anything that has made it worth me updating my phone. Should have listened to that inner voice that told me not to do it.

-----Original Message----- From: Joe
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Accessible-iOS Is the upgrade worth it

I wouldn't update if you're hanging on the fence. I don't really notice any
improvements. I liked the previous Maps app and Youtube app. Passbook is a
novelty, and Do Not Disturb is a side plate that won't make or break the
meal. Siri is still as slow as it ever was, even on a fast wireless network.
Accuse me of being picky, but if I could, I'd roll back to iOS 5 and be just
as happy, if not more so.--Joe