From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Anouk
Radix
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:50 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: does vo work when you use the apple watch in the pool?

Hi, Just like the title says, I am interested in getting an apple watch for use
when I am swimming. I did read that its touch screen gets disabled when you are
in the pool so was wondering if vo and siri will still work because I would
like to use it to check on time and stuff like that.

thnx

Greetings, Anouk,