From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of mich
verrier
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 9:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Advice for the experts

Hi all. I recently was contacted by my phone company to upgrade my phone. I am
using a eye phone 6 and they said that I could get a eye phone 7 for 0 dollers.
Since I have payed off my phone I am wondering what others thoughts are? Since
my phone is working fine right now for what I use it for witch is mainly
texting, e mail, kik, fb messenger etc. From Mich.