I don’t know if it’s changing much this year if at all, but last year, I
believe the going rate was $10 a month if you had a cellular watch. And yes,
you can take the watch out without the phone if you have the cellular model.
You still have to have a phone to pair it up at Cetera. But you can have it and
have your phone at home.

Sent from my iPhone