From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 11:13 PM
Subject: RE: some apple watch questions

Hi Kay,

If you are thinking you can only have an Apple Watch 4 and no iPhone at all
then that is still years and years away.
At this point you still need an iPhone to set up the watch.
Yes, you can make and receive calls with the LTE version of the Apple Watch
3 and 4, but the fact is that many apps you have on your iPhone simply don't
exist for the watch.
Also, how would  you do text input, sure, you can dictate, but there is no
on-screen keyboard except for a dialpad in the Phone app.