I just bought an Apple TV within the past 3 weeks.  Here has been my experience.
Sling TV (this is not Sling Box) was completely non-accessible.  Hulu provided
the best experience, but not perfect.  Direct TV Now has the most options, but
the app on TVOS is pretty much a mess even for the sighted user.  I did install
the Direct TV Now app on my iPhone, and it is very accessible so I just use
Airplay from my iPhone to my TV and it works very well.  I just need to keep my
iPhone on the charger while watching TV.
I am very interested in hearing what others have to say on this topic as it is
very new to me as well.  On Applevis.com <http://applevis.com/> several people
liked YouTubeTV and they had the same offerings as Hulu.
Jim Weiss
jimweiss...@gmail.com

“How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,
compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the
weak and strong.  Because someday in your life you will have been all of
these.” | George Washington Carver