I am a faithful user of the ooTunes app and have noted an issue with this app
in iOS 12.0.  I wonder if any other ooTunes (or other internet streaming apps)
user is likewise experiencing this issue.  I have about a dozen or so streams
in the “Favorites” for ooTunes and I have no problem selecting the initial
one/.  But when I try to select another stream instead VoiceOver goes silent,
ooTunes seems to be taken out of focus and other undesirable conditions appear.

This doesn’t matter how I try to select an alternative stream.  If I leave
ooTunes focussed on the “Favorites” tab and try to select one of the other
streams occurs.  If I have “Now Playing” in focus and attempt to activate
either the “Previous” or “Next” stream this occurs.

I have an iPhone 6 with 128 Gb memory.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this situation?

- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
- US Humorist, Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)