Mark, thank you for the answer. I have called accessibility, and the gentleman
has escalated the problem to the engineers. He told me basically the same
thing, but he tried to tell me I had to have speak screen on, and I didn't have
to to have it read continuously. The image problem makes sense. I just hate
that speak screen, and when he checked it, it is not hooked to zoice over. He
left me at so sorry can't help, but he said he would send to the engineers.
Everyone please write to accessibility about this. Thanks.

Reggie and Lex
God said, "I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet
gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all
day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a
broken heart." So God made a dog.