Hello: I am a user of the Ipod Touch. I am very fond of the app, Tunein Radio
Pro and its feature which allows one to be able to set the timer to record
programs when one is not   available to listen. I was able to do this in Ios 5
but I find now with Io6 that Voiceover no longer reads the field where the
hour, minute, and am/pm is found. I confirmed with sighted help that this field
is present. I am wondering whether anyone else has experienced this problem. I
am no longer able to use this feature of Tunein which is very disappointing. I
would appreciate any suggestions as to how to remedy this problem.
Thank you.
Martin Nelson