um what what. the samsung note 9 has just as much storage as the xs
and xs max does. With the option for adding an sd card. Not to mention
the 512 gb version of the note 9 is a couple hundred dollars cheaper
than the max. Also yes there have been other devices with a fair bit
of storage maybe not that much before but at least 256 gb.

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762