May I second this vote?  You can always use just one, and keep the other in the
little pillbox case. That case, by the the way, will let you charge the pods
when not in use. Quite handy, as they outlast the power on my phone. Best
investment I *ever* made.

Egun On, Lagunak! (basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P (Pete) Nalda
MySpace.com/musikonalda
Facebook.com/lpnalda
Linkedin.com/in/lpnalda