From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 3:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: An an ios p6 calendar bug.

Hi, this has been discovered and discussed earlier last week. My suggestion
is for you to write accessibil...@apple.com and let them know. You can check
the list archives here for the discussion.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I'm not 50. I'm $49.95 plus tax.

On 9/26/2012 2:42 AM, Chuck Dean wrote:

> I noticed that when I am in calendar, in the month view, voice over will
announce the date  and say no event even though their are events.