Hi, that sounds like a good deal. I forgot to add that the best sort to
get are those that don’t need yet another hub to plug into a router. This is
what puts me off buying into the philips hue system. My eyes would respond well
to slight changes in lighting and an easy way to manage this would be great.

Cheers from UK
Ian