From: Donald Roberts
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 5:15 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Questions using a braille display
I have successfully paired my Focus 40 blue classic, (the one with the whiz
wheels) with my iPhone 6 which is running IOS 12.0.1. I have had this Focus for
several years but have done almost nothing with it. Now I want to get serious
and use it for braille input and output with my iPhone. I would appreciate some
pointers regarding things like moving from one  text message to the next text
message. Also, I can't figure out how to move from one 40-cell line to the
next; and, if a line exceeds 40 characters in length, what do I do to advance
to the next group of 40 characters?

Thanks in advance for any pointers to get me started.

Don Roberts