From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jim Fettgather
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 4:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Netflix questions

Hi Bill, it seems as if there are 2 ways to make this happen.
 You can try setting this up right from  the iPhone, Settings, General,
Accessibility, scroll all the way down, you will fine, Audio Descriptions, and
make sure it is turned on.
Netflix claims that it will honor this setting.
Alternatively, you need to actually go into Netflix, and start a show playing.

And, sure enough, I just started a show from within the app, the screen
switches to landscape, and there is a button that says Audio and Subtitle
options.
And, English Audio Description is one of the choices.
So there you have it, there two ways to make this happen, and the second way
will definitely work.