I use the keyboard shortcuts also and just want to add that on some sign in
forms, you have to go back and delete the space for the email to be recognized.
Marie

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Dictating a message, or an email, having an odd issue!

Mary,

One thing to keep in mind is that you could set up a keyboard shortcut for your
email address. I have one setup for all my personal and my work email, I start
all of them with a double e as in “ee” because not many words I can think off
start with a double e, then I added an o for my outlook.com email address, a b
for my business email address, a g for my gmail address. So, if I need to type
my email say when logging in on a website I just type “EEO” and when I press
space it expands to siegh...@outlook.com.