I'm confused, then, because when my phone is on mute, and I  unlock it, it
still reads the notifications. Unless you guys are talking about something
else?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anthony Vece
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: voiceover not reading notifications in iOS 6 using vibrate mode

I AGGREE completely!
Especially when your in a Doctor's office.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone!

On Sep 27, 2012, at 6:22 PM, David Chittenden <dchitten...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nope, it's a long awaited feature. VO mutes itself after confirming that
the screen is locked. I really like it. No more sudden talking VO because I
forgot to three-finger double-tap VO mute on before flipping the mute switch
on my iPhone. For me, as a counsellor, this is sometimes critical,
especially when working with extremely anxious clients.