Hi Mark,

I love using my watch to answer texts if I'm in the middle of something, like
washing dishes. A message comes in, I read it, double-tap Dictate, speak my
reply, and choose Send. Then I keep doing what I'm doing until the next text
comes in. it's a smoother process than having to wipe my hands and take my
phone out every time. I do some text message dictating while out and about, and
usually it works fine. Sometimes I have to use the phone, though, if dictation
isn't working properly. In general, though, dealing with one piece of equipment
is easier than two. I rarely use the watch for email though.

I usually use a modular face. I like the app Activity++, which speaks my move
progress in terms of number of calories, number of stand hours, and exercise
minutes when I tap the complication.

I hope that's of some help.

Best,
Anna