Hello all,
please, does anyone know if there is any cheaper bluetooth headset model with similar features like Plantronics Voyager edge? I've been looking for a bluetooth headset with switching feature between the watch and the Iphone; plantronics voyager edge is a little expensive for me.
Thank you for your help in advance.
Maria