From: Laury, Shawnese (LARA)
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 4:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: net flix

This is better than not having anything

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2019, at 3:02 AM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:

  I suppose it's not a lot, but when I go to
http://www.acb.org/adp/netflixad.html

  I see about 1,000 movies and series on Netflix with described video.

  On 2/11/19 12:44 AM, Robert Wright wrote:

    Basically you will have to play it. You can search for described or audio
described and hope for the best. There are not a lot of choices and even fewer
family friendly movies available.

    Sent from Mail for Windows 10