It's $119.00 for today.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2019 1:21 PM
  Subject: RE: instant pot question

  Furthermore the Instant Pot WiFi will at some point get Google Home
integration which means that if you have a Google Home speaker or want to use
the Assistant app on your iPhone you can tell the Instant Pot what program you
want and, I assume, ask it about the status of whatever is cooking.

  How much is the Instant Pot Wi-Fi on that deal? I have written to Instant Pot
because I find it intolerable that currently you can’t even buy it on Amazon
Canada, i.e. you can find it from a third party for almost $400 which of course
is ridiculous. Here is a Canadian company and they don’t even sell their own
product here. I haven’t checked in a couple of weeks so I’ll have to look, but
I was curious what the price was in the US, maybe you could send a link to that
daily deal price because last time I checked Amazon.com would send to Canada,
just have to deal with a bit of shipping and import fees, but if the price is
right that might be worth it.