Hi Anthony,

Keep in mind that I am not saying this to disagree as everybody has to
decide which case to use and I have at this point not upgraded from my 4S
and maybe won't. However, I stopped by one of our local electronics/cell
stores yesterday to take a look at the iPhone 5 since I was just curious how
it feels compared to my 4S. Strictly on features it's really not worth
upgrading, but I really had to tell myself this because after I had it in my
hand I wanted to just go online and order one.

My 4S is a very nice phone, but the way the 5 feels is stunning, I can't
believe how much thinner and lighter it feels even though it's less than one
eighth of an inch thinner and less than 1 ounce lighter.
The difference in length despite having a half inch larger screen is just
shy of 3/8 of an inch and insignificant.

This is one super nice phone and I understand the reviewer whose article was
posted here a few days ago and who said that the iPhone 5 is the nicest
thing he owns. Having said all this, I'd try and find the slimmest case
possible for that phone and half the time would probably use it just as it
is without anything.