It doesn't work for me, specifically, when I want to watch live TV,
which is the main thing I wanted the app for:  Firstly, thinking it
was a matter of letting the app settle down, I've let it sit, but the
app just crashes.  I have to turn voiceover off and back on in order
to hope to do anything.  Otherwise, sometimes you can doubletap on the
buttons, but on some buttons you can't; you're left having to hope
that you'll catch the app just right in the cycle somehow for getting
to the point when you can select your provider and log in to watch
something.  Before you could just double tap on 'live TV' and the app
would act as it was supposed to.  CNN downgraded when it made this
update.  They'll only tell you to get all apps out of the app switcher
and delete/re-install the app; that doesn't work either to fix this.