From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 3:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Verizon LTE is a battery hog.

For those of us who do not have the iPhone 5, I wonder if when battery
issues are discussed, if people could specify actual time spent, rather than
leaving it in generalities?
 I'm not picking at you, but this is a good example.  You were waiting for a
bus and did some light news checking and browsing--is that for 2 minutes or
20 minutes and did that continue while on the bus, etc.
It is hard to gauge if we are talking about real battery drainage issues, or
what without knowing how much time resulted in 10 percent battery use.

Thanks,
Richard