And, you will have Siri on the iPad 3.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Chittenden
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Updating iPad 3

Unless any of the few bugs is a complete game killer for you, I strongly
encourage you to update. VoiceOver is significantly more responsive, as is
iOS in general. The actions choice in the rotor is fabulous for more quickly
sorting through email. Two-finger swipe up being modified to read the
content of the main body of an email and the main body of a webpage is
absolutely fabulous.
David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

On 30/09/2012, at 12:54, Shane Clark <hshanecl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Just wondering if I should upgrade my iPad 3 to iOs 6? I've read some
things where there some bugs perhaps, just like with the update to the
phone.